BRUDER Moist Heat Eye Compress - Single
• Microwave for 15 - 20 seconds. To increase heat, microwave in additional 5 second increments. DO NOT EXCEED 25 seconds.
• Always touch test before placing over eye. If the compress feels too hot, remove immediately and wait 1-2 minutes before reapplying.
• Apply for 5-10 minutes or as prescribed by your doctor. If reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by half.
• Wait 2 hours after use. HAND WASH ONLY in COLD water with a mild detergent.
• Air dry for at least 24 hours before use.
• Wash if exposed to makeup, creams, oils, grease or food.
• If using daily, consider replacing after 6 months.
• When microwaving, remove all shelves or trays. The rotating try may remain.
• To keep the compress clean, place it on a dinner plate on the rotating tray.
• After treatment, you may experience some blurring in your vision. Your tear glands are releasing beneficial fluids. The blurriness will clear within a few minutes.
• Compress should NOT be applied tightly. May be applied without straps.